The GCS Family Ambassadors act to build relationships with parents of Grace students in their respective grade. The mission of the program is to quickly assimilate new and existing families to the culture of Grace, emphasizing camaraderie, networking, participation & involvement.
Parents: David & Allison Rogers
Parents: Andrew & Sandy Cunningham
Duties of Family Ambassadors
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours per month
- Welcome new families within your child’s grade in fall, before school starts if possible.
- Attend & represent the new family orientation during Back to School Night.
- Promote, invite, & attend school functions and activities through email and in person, like campus preview, Guardians, Athletic Events, the Auction, etc.
- Remind your class to invite your pastor for Pastor Appreciation Day.
- Participate and promote class activities with parent involvement.
- Attend the year end wrap-up meeting and invite potential replacements, if you are leaving this position next year.
- Communicate from time to time the various school resources.
- Try to be available for Campus Preview if confirmation of a new family in your grade is attending.
- Communicate with and update the Advancement Director periodically on your efforts.