Through the integration of faith and learning our students recognize Jesus Christ as the model for spiritual, emotional, social, and academic development. They also understand that they are made by God in His own image, are unique in personality and potential, and have a purpose and role in God’s plan for the world now and throughout their entire life.
Graduates who are Biblical Disciples…
- understand that the Holy Scripture, including its basic doctrines and precepts, is God’s revelation of Himself and is His intended standard for faith and living;
- understand and personally accept salvation by Grace through faith in Jesus Christ;
- understand the Lordship of Christ, pursue intimacy with God, and demonstrate love for God by obedience to His commandments;
- exhibit ethical and moral application of a biblical world-view in all areas of personal life as well as national and global concerns;
- understand that they are uniquely created in the image and likeness of God and possess the potential to develop their personhood and affect their family, church and world for Christ; and
- embrace biblical excellence in the pursuit of education as a means of being a good steward of the gifts that God has given them.
Integrity Driven Culture
By cultivating an integrity driven culture at Grace, we see reflections of the basic doctrine and precepts found in God’s word in the lives and faith of our students. Students learn to exhibit ethical and moral application of a biblical world view and apply that to the world in which they live – families, churches and their community.
An Integrity Driven Culture develops graduates who….
- understand that they are made by God in His own image, are unique in personality and potential, and have a unique role to fill in God’s plan for the world;
- honor Christ by respecting the unique worth of others;
- internalize a biblical concept of the roles of society, marriage, home, and church;
- embrace a strong work ethic and derive satisfaction from progressive achievement;
- recognize Jesus Christ as the model for spiritual, emotional, social, and academic development; and
- continue to model servanthood by seeking opportunities for service in the home, church, and community.
College Ready Scholars
Educating our students to become college ready scholars begins by embracing biblical excellence while committing to develop their God-given intellectual potential in all areas of study – reading, writing, speaking and listening. Our students are also challenged to develop and refine critical thinking skills in research, logic and problem solving, from kindergarten to graduation so they are prepared for what comes next.
Graduates who are College Ready Scholars….
- commit to developing their God-given intellectual potential through all areas of study;
- pursue knowledge as a means of knowing and understanding God more fully;
- possess a comprehensive command of communication skills including reading, writing, speaking, and listening;
- demonstrate critical thinking skills in research, logic, and problem solving;
- demonstrate the ability to perceive and cope with ambiguity and opposing viewpoints;
- integrate an appreciation of God’s creation with a sense of ethical and moral stewardship of both the environment and human culture;
- understand that Biblically-based education includes development of the physical and aesthetic part of man as well as the academic part; and
- pursue Godly wisdom and discernment in applying knowledge to life situations.