In an effort to streamline the lunch-buying process, we are discontinuing the lunch cards this year. Instead, it will be done online through a prepayment system on Renweb/FACTS. You can consider it an “online lunch card.” Your ELEMENTARY student may order lunch on any day you desire, as usual. Instead of it being marked by the teacher on their lunch card, it will be deducted from their prepaid account ($4.50 each, and $1 for an additional entree). They may also bring cash to pay, but the price will be $5. For SECONDARY, instead of the $20 lunch card that they hold onto and can use to buy lunches, it will also be a prepaid system (nothing for them to lose or go through the laundry! YAY!) Whenever they want something, it will be deducted from that account.
What are the benefits of the prepaid lunch account?
- YOU have the ease of adding more to their account anywhere (even with the phone on the Renweb app) and anytime you choose.
- YOU can logon to Renweb anytime and see how much $ is in the prepaid account, and what each of your students have spent it on (“hey, why did you buy 5 cookies this week, and why didn’t you share them with me?”)
- YOU will be notified via email when the account is less than $5.*
*If your lunch account becomes negative for 30 days, the charges will be transferred to the incidental account.
PLEASE NOTE: Elementary students may use this prepaid account ONLY for lunches, NOT for snacks! If they want snacks, they can pay with cash. Secondary students may not use their prepaid account for Monday’s Student Council Pizza. Students must pay in cash, as that is a weekly fundraiser for Student Council.
How do you add money to your prepaid account?
- Logon to Renweb (there’s a link on the Grace website, or you can use your Renweb app. NOTE: It must be a parent’s Renweb account, NOT the students. If you don’t know how to login to Renweb, please see the Elementary or Secondary Secretaries)
- Select “FACTS”
- Under PREPAY ACCOUNTS you should see a list of your students and their balances. Select ADD FUNDS
- You will be taken to the FACTS page where you can add an amount and pay*
*For Elementary, please add increments of $45 (for 10 lunches).
Note: the FACTS page may not work on an android phone. If this is the case, try logging on from a computer.
Effective immediately, if you have a negative balance in your prepaid lunch account, you can no longer charge snacks or receive hot lunch. You can still receive cup of noodles, a drink, and fruit as an emergency option until your account has a positive balance.
We hope this process makes it easier for everyone! Cash will always be accepted, too!
If there’s any questions or concerns or if you’re interested in volunteering in the kitchen, please email Jennifer McGovern: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A-La-Carte Pricing for Secondary:
Taco Salad: $4.00
Salads in a Cup: $1.00
Fresh Fruit or Veggies: $.50
Bread Sticks: 3 for $2.00 or $.75 each
Chicken Strips: $3.00 for 5 or $5.00 for 10
Ice Cream: $1.50
Sloppy Joes: $2.50