“Cast your cares upon the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.” ~Ps. 55:22
Interested in meeting other moms and joining together in prayer for our students, teachers and staff? Moms in Prayer is meeting on Fridays in room 221 (AGC Youth Room) at 8:15 am right after drop-off for one focused hour of prayer for the students and staff at GCS. For more information, contact Nancy Pounds at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purpose of Moms In Prayer
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools