Meetings are in the High School Youth room of the church (room 221).
You are always welcome to come for one time or several. Each week is a stand-alone prayer hour and does not require a commitment to be there each time.
Fridays at 8:15 am. Contact Sandy Beattie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-551-7262.
Please join us as we partner together as moms to pray for our students, staff, and school.
The Purpose of Moms In Prayer
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools