July School Board Meeting Minutes Summary
- Several building projects were accomplished over the summer to include a newly paved playground, new carpet in some classrooms, a handicap door installed and card reading doors.
- Cortland Reger presented a proposal for GracePAC. The school board is considering the proposal.
- Enrollment numbers are strong. Final enrollment numbers will be available in September.
- The Grace website has been updated with 2 new tabs: one is for Family Ambassadors and the other is for a business directory.
- A new security policy has been vetted.