June School Board Meeting Minutes Summary
- Tammy Hovila, our Admissions Director, was the invited guest. Enrollment is strong with 7th,9th, 10th grades with waiting pools.
- Janet Pargeter will administer the CLT test this year as the school transitions away from the SAT.
- Adam Pierce, a Grace parent, on behalf of the Security Committee, gave draft security proposals for the board to consider.
- Russ Edwards, on behalf of the Policy Committee, is drafting an International Student Policy that should be ready for the July meeting.
- Cortland Reger with several other Grace parents proposed starting a PTA of some kind to partner with the school and home.