February is commitment month for current Grace families.
The Fine Print
Continuous Enrollment Financial Terms and Conditions
Continuous enrollment simply means that when you complete an enrollment agreement for your student, you are enrolling from that date until your child graduates, or until you let us know otherwise, by submitting an “Intent to Withdraw Form.”
It is the responsibility of each family to inform the school of updates on family demographic and medical information. Demographic information includes parent contact information, emergency contacts, parents’ marital status, guardianship or residence arrangements for the student, etc. Medical information includes medical insurance, medical conditions, allergies, etc. Please update through family Portal – click on Family – Family Home – “pencil”/edit icon.
Each January, the school will publish the upcoming school year tuition rates, the Annual Commitment Fee amount, and information regarding tuition assistance.
Annual Commitment Fee
The Annual Commitment Fee per student holds your student’s place for the next year. The amount due is $350 per student. If you complete an Intent to Withdraw form in February and later re-enroll after the deadline, you will be subject to an increased fee of $400.
The Annual Commitment Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, except when contingent upon tuition assistance.
Tuition Payment Through Facts
All tuition will be paid through FACTS Management Company. Once your enrollment is finalized, you need to complete the FACTS financial portion of your RenWeb/ParentsWeb account. Please click on the following link to access RenWeb/ParentsWeb. Once your FACTS settings are established, they will remain the same throughout your enrollment at Grace Christian School. You may make changes, at your convenience, through your RenWeb/ParentsWeb account.
A $100 discount per student is available if full-time tuition is paid in full by July 31st of the upcoming school year.
FACTS allows for two payment dates from which to choose, the 5th and the 20th of each month. You can choose to pay by EFT, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. FACTS charges service fees if a credit or debit card is used for payment.
If a payment through FACTS is returned because your account has insufficient funds to cover the payment, you will automatically be charged a $30 NSF penalty which is assessed by the FACTS payment system, not GCS. In addition, if you do not make payment by the end of the calendar month in which the payment is due, you will be assessed a $25 late charge by GCS. If you refuse to pay through FACTS, you will be charged a $100/month processing fee.
The enrolling individual(s) (parent, grandparent, custodial parent, etc.) is fully and financially responsible for 100% of the tuition and fees incurred.
Please review our complete Delinquent Account Policy.
Withdrawal Process/Withdrawal Fee
If a student withdraws after July 31, but prior to the start of school, a withdrawal fee equal to 10% of the annual tuition contract is due. If a student withdraws at any time after the start of the school year, a withdrawal fee equal to 10% of the remaining tuition contract is due. Requests for student transcripts or records will only be processed if a student’s account is in good standing/current.
Parents/Guardians are responsible for maintaining adequate medical insurance to cover any medical needs or emergencies the student may have while attending Grace Christian School and all related school activities.
Medical/Surgical Consent and Field Trip Permission
Once signed, this form remains on file, year to year, as long as the student(s) is (are) enrolled at Grace Christian School. Changes to this form can be made at your convenience on the school website, under admissions.
Enrollment and Financial Terms and Conditions Agreement
- I/We agree that the term of my student’s enrollment begins with this signed Enrollment and Financial Terms and Conditions agreement, and thereafter continues automatically for students in good standing through completion of grade 12 or, if necessary, until the official withdrawal procedures are completed.
- I/We understand that the Annual Commitment Fee will be billed to our Renweb/FACTS account. Payment will occur over your remaining payment schedule beginning in March.
- I/We understand that the Annual Commitment Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, with the exception of tuition assistance contingencies.
- I/We understand that I/we must maintain a current FACTS agreement as directed by Grace Christian School for tuition, and other school fees.
- I/We understand that we will stay current with payments while waiting for financial aid to be approved and applied.
- I/We agree that we have seen the Tuition & Fee Schedule and agree to fulfill all financial obligations promptly. (Tuition & Fee Schedule)
- I/We understand students and families who are not in compliance with school policies (behavior, attitude, or academic standards) or financial agreements may not be continually enrolled and may put enrollment at risk.
This form is included, and must be signed, on the electronic signature page of the enrollment process through RenWeb.